Acerca de mim

segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

21 QUESTIONS

If I was down would you give me your shoulder,and  say things to make me smile?
Can I count on you to support me mentally?
If I had problems would you give me peace of mind?
If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?
If I had crazy attitudes  can i count on you or you'll disappear like
some of my friends?
If someone hurts me would you protect me and be by my side?
Would you be ashamed to tell your friends you love me?
Could you say in front them: she's the one I want to spend my life with?
And in bed if I  act like a prof, would you like that?
If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
If i lie to you, would you leave me ?
Answer me that, you know i do whatever it take to make it up with you,
I'm only human, I make mistakes
Are you my soulmate?
If you'r not you behave like one
Would you be ready to built our future together?
Do you trust me enough, to tell me your deepest fears and dreams?
If you ask me if i love you i'll answer
"I love you like a fat kid love cake"
eheheh I know  you like my style, I like my style  too =)
You know I say anything to put a smile on your face
If we had sex you gonna leave me in the morning after?
If we create bonds can you love me everyday?
Could you love me if you found out that I'm not the perfect girl you always dream of?
Could you love me knowing my deepest defects?
Do you want to be the father of my childs?
Do you want me to be your wife and other half?
Please, can you answer me that?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário